Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And this little piggy went wee, wee, wee all the way to DSW!

My hubby and I were casually shopping and decided to step into the local DSW. You know....the shoe Mecca! We went in to get running shoes, but that is not all I came away with...I discovered the most amazing, sexy gladiator heel around for $70 and another for just over $100. You might be thinking..Budgetista! These aren't so budget friendly! But once you get a gander of these bad boys, you might start saving your milk money. My fashion elitist friend Heather might even wear these! Love ya!

The first pair are definitely for the working gal. I mean the 9 to 5 type, not the red-light district! They are buttery, sexy, edgy and sophisticated all in the same shoe!
Grrrrrr! Get um' girl!





The second pair are for people more like myself that have a little more edge to their style and would go perfect with that look-alike Alexander Wang outfit!










These shoes are just a little over $100, which is what I will be telling my husband. I absolutely have nothing to wear with all my pairs of harem pants and jumpsuits!

Another fabulous thing is at DSW.com, if you spend over $35 they will ground ship your shoes for free! If you enter the code SHPFEB by the end of February, they will next day your shoes free!
Awwwe... the joys of shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment