Monday, February 8, 2010

Jumpsuits: Onsies for Adults

If I could fill my closet with one thing it would be Jumpsuits! Who doesn't want to wake up in the morning and have a whole outfit put together- without even thinking. Throw a belt on, a jacket or sweater with boots or heels. Voila! like magic you are ready to go...
I have been in search of a great jumpsuit for the past year that was affordable. And of course, I need one that can be dressed up or down! Every designer has their own version, but when they first came out-outrageously expensive! Stella McCartney has a lace one for $4000 and the others are $200 and up! As much as I plan on wearing it, I don't want to spend $200 or more! You can tell I'm passionate about this.

In my search for a casual but fabulous jumpsuit-I found this one from Newport News for $49. And yes, it comes in Black! It doesn't ship until the first week in March, so get yours now! If you would prefer something a little dressier, Newport News does have a great silk jumpsuit for only $39. Happy shopping! http://http//www.newport-news.com/shop/product_single.aspx?style_id=39394273&cm_ven=PERFORMICS&cm_ite=DATAFEED&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=39394 (link for jumpsuit pictured above)

No comments:

Post a Comment